Monday, July 5, 2010

Surf & Turf


Chain a multiple of 15 + 2

Row 1: dc in 4th ch from hook, dc in each of next 2 ch, *[skip next 3 ch, (4 dc, ch 1, 4 dc) in next ch (shell made), skip next 3 ch], dc in each of next 8 ch, rep from * across to last 11 ch, rep between [ ] once more, dc in last 4 ch, ch 3, turn.

Row 2: dc in each of next 3 sts, *[ch 3, skip next 4 sts, sc in next ch 1 sp, ch 3, skip next 4 sts], dc in each of next 8 sts, rep from * across to last shell, rep between [ ] once more, dc in last 4 sts, ch 3, turn.

Row 3: dc in each of next 3 sts, *[skip next ch 3 sp, (4 dc, ch 1, 4 dc) in next st, skip next ch 3 sp], dc in each of next 8 sts, rep from * across to last shell, rep between [ ] once more, dc in last 4 sts, ch 3, turn.

Row 4: dc in each of next 3 sts, *[ch 3, skip next 4 sts, sc in next ch 1 sp, ch 3, skip next 4 sts], dc in each of next 8 sts, rep from * across to last shell, rep between [ ] once more, dc in last 4 sts, ch 3, turn.

Repeat rows 3 and 4 to desired size.


You can see my previous blog post about this stitch pattern here.

4 comments:

  1. I like this A LOT . . . .what color yarn did you use . . . or do I need to look closer at the yarn wrapper pictured?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your patterns, thank you so much for sharing them. Can't wait to make some.

    ReplyDelete
  3. April you are an inspiration! LOVE this pattern.. Love the Butterfly project, and am already thinking on what I can maybe send in... And am thinking I'd love to make that Civil War Era Shawl.. I'm just wondering how MUCH yarn to buy for it, before I start it? This would be the FIRST shawl I've ever made, and I will probably be using just the Red Heart Super Saver brand of yarn. ~tina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those colors, I've used this pattern or one similar to it on ghans before and it always looks fabulous.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you so please leave me a comment. I will try to respond asap. :)

I don't, however, love to hear from spammers so I've had to turn on comment moderation. My apologies if it takes a little while for your comment to show up.