Saturday, January 15, 2011

2011 Charity 'Ghan CAL

I decided to do a charity CAL this time. For this reason I have designed the squares with a minimal amount of holes so they will be appropriate for most charities including those for babies and the homeless. I hope that you will decide to donate a square or two made from this collection of patterns to your favorite charity. :)

MATERIALS: The materials are the same for each square. You will need a US size "H" hook, and approx 3 - 4 ounces Worsted Weight yarn.

FINISHED SIZE: The finished size of each square is 12 inches. Most, if not all, will have a 6 inch option.

Below you will find the list of links to the square patterns. Each new pattern will be linked on approximately the 16th of the month. For easy access to the CAL patterns you may want to bookmark this link. Any new information about the CAL will be added to this post.

Square 1 (January) - Winter Blossom

Square 2 - (February) - Seeing Spots

Square 3 - (March) - Green Thumb

Square 4 - (April) - Corn Flower

Square 5 - (May) - Sailing Along

Square 6 - (June) - Orange Blossom

ENJOY!

All patterns for this CAL are designed and written by April Moreland
© 2011 All rights reserved

9 comments:

  1. Where do I find a pattern link?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The link will be active at midnight. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the interest mamabanana. You can join in anytime, the link for the first square is listed above. You can share links to your finished project here in the comments or on your blog, etc...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, i did not realize it was a ghan . I may join you again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey April,Where is April? Hahahaha it is past the 15th? Can't wait. Sorry. Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oops, it completely slipped my mind! I'm sorry, it's been a crazy couple of weeks. I'm working on it now and should have it posted later tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Alright April,Thank you for the corn flower square. Love your squares. Ginger(worth the wait)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your patterns are great. I am looking forward to doing this charity ghan. Where are the squares for May, June, & July.
    My friends & I do a lot of charity crocheting and this one will be perfect.
    Janet

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you so please leave me a comment. I will try to respond asap. :)

I don't, however, love to hear from spammers so I've had to turn on comment moderation. My apologies if it takes a little while for your comment to show up.