Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Hooking Heaven

Hello, my name is April and I'm addicted to yarn! It's been 24 hours since my last yarn purchase and I'm feeling weak! I'm grateful for the 500+ (no joke!) skeins of yarn that are sitting here watching me as I peruse craftsetc.com, acmoore.com, and joann.com in search of my next yarn fix...
  • YES, I'm a yarn whore! I don't care where I get my yarn as long as it's pretty and a good bargain! --Can you say Dollar Tree?!--

I love each and every skein I have bought. From the 50 cent clearance ball of thread in putrid pink, to the fancy schmancy 10 dollar skein from the specialty store, each one holds a special place in my designer's eye. But I can't stop! My 12 rubbermaid bins are full to the brim, as are the underbed storage bags, and the myriad totes and reuseable grocery bags sitting around the house... but what the hell! So what if my living room is overflowing with my yarnie purchases? A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do, right?

So... Someone told me recently, "She who dies with the most yarn wins!" (Maybe she was trying to tell me something?) I insisted that I didn't want to be a part of that game, but from the looks of things here I think I'm currently in first place.

And that's not the half of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you so please leave me a comment. I will try to respond asap. :)

I don't, however, love to hear from spammers so I've had to turn on comment moderation. My apologies if it takes a little while for your comment to show up.