Monday, March 17, 2008

Square Felted Coaster


Finished size: Approx. 4 inches, depending on how the yarn felts.

Materials:
(US) size K hook, bulky weight felting yarn. (Example was made using Red Heart’s Rag Doll in the “Oceania” colorway)

Row 1: ch 14, dc in 4th ch from hook and in each ch across, ch 3, turn. (12 dc)

Row 2: dc in next st and in each st across, ch 3, turn. (12 dc)

Rows 3-6: Repeat row 2 four times.

Fasten off. Weave in ends.

Felt as desired.

Pattern designed and written by April Moreland
© 2008 All rights reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you so please leave me a comment. I will try to respond asap. :)

I don't, however, love to hear from spammers so I've had to turn on comment moderation. My apologies if it takes a little while for your comment to show up.