Tuesday, February 23, 2010

My New Hair Stick

Never let a 2 year old near your Blogger account! I just logged onto Ravelry and happened to notice my recent blog posts and thought to myself, "when did I post that?" I've removed the post, but if you missed it, it was just a link to a silly pattern I am making for a swap. I'll share the results when I've finished and it's happily in its new home. :)

Onto some other silliness:

My hair has been getting a bit long these days and I don't like it hanging on my neck unless the temps are cold, so during the couple of warm days we had last week I wanted to put it up but couldn't find a scrunchie. This is how I improvised... It stayed there all day and didn't budge!

3 comments:

  1. HAHA I thought I was the only one that did that with my crochet hooks
    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh.. LOVE it, April!!! (0; I'll have to try mine like that too sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I taught school, I always wanted hair that I could pull up and hold with a pencil. Now, a crochet hook would be great.

    I am SO JEALOUS that your hair can do that. Maybe, one day, it will be long enough. (Having a large skull is a pain in the butt . . but what can one do?

    I guess I will just have to see how long it is after the summer. Maybe THEN it will work. I have a great "pony" no
    w . . so time will tell.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you so please leave me a comment. I will try to respond asap. :)

I don't, however, love to hear from spammers so I've had to turn on comment moderation. My apologies if it takes a little while for your comment to show up.