Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Whoosh!

This year is whooshing by. I can't believe it is the second week of February already! It seems like it was just yesterday that I was promising new patterns and griping about New Year's Resolutions.

With all the inclement weather, the school closings, and just the general disarray I've been feeling very scattered. The weather has completely disrupted my routine. Laundry didn't get done today, the recycling is piling up, so are the puffies that need to go to the post office. I know my swap partners will understand if they are a little late, but it still stresses me to see them sitting here.

There are so many tasks that desperately need to be accomplished. Designs to be worked out, patterns to be written, WIPs & UFOs to be finished, and TONS of things around the house; cleaning, organizing, etc... I tried to make a to-do list but became overwhelmed by the enormity of the task.

And then, this past Saturday, on top of everything that's been stressing me, my Norton's 360 decides to take an undeserved vacation and allows a virus into my computer! Long story short, I ended up having to run my boot disks. Arrgh! I'm just glad I keep everything backed up on my flash drive!! It was a major pain in the rear, and took most of the weekend, but at least everything is back to normal now. At least with the computer anyway...

And now for just a little bit of eye candy...
Some Valentine Fridgies I made for a swap

4 comments:

  1. Oh no.. Sorry about your 'puter problems, but glad everything's back in running order now! LOVE your fridgie magnets! REALLY CUTE! ~tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a quick note to tell you I have awarded your blog the Sunshine Award. So come by my blog to pick up the button. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wanted to tell you that you have received the Sunshine Blog Award. Please stop by my blog and pick up your award. You will find it at: http://musings-by-melani.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your fridgies. Especially the first one.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you so please leave me a comment. I will try to respond asap. :)

I don't, however, love to hear from spammers so I've had to turn on comment moderation. My apologies if it takes a little while for your comment to show up.