Monday, June 10, 2013

How's this for Tacky?

During my 'net travels today I came across the Tacky Living website. I was instantly transported back to the tiny bathroom of my grandmother's single-wide trailer, circa 1970, when this wonderfully kitschy project jumped right out and yipped, "Remember Me?"

 © Tanya A. Brown

Of course I remember the Farting Poodle. Who could forget? And Tacky Living is even kind enough to share the pattern with us. Will I be making one? Highly unlikely... but with me you just never know. :)

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHA, You're so funny!!
    I love this post!
    I really needed to be cheered up too.
    You're Great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kathryn! I'm glad I could give you a little chuckle. :)

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you so please leave me a comment. I will try to respond asap. :)

I don't, however, love to hear from spammers so I've had to turn on comment moderation. My apologies if it takes a little while for your comment to show up.