Thursday, June 27, 2013

Looking for a Wreath Pattern

I love Pinterest, probably a little too much. I sit down for what feels like 10 minutes looking through all the eye candy and crochet/crafty/DIY inspiration, only to look at the clock and realize it's been 2 hours. I know you can relate. :)

I've gained too much inspiration for my home and family to to call it a waste of time. I've tried new recipes, found some great organization tips, and heck, I even made a pair of socks with the help of a couple video tutorials I found via Pinterest. The only "bad" thing I've found is the more than occasional lack of proper sourcing information.

Case in point:

I thought I recognized this as a Sugar'n Cream design, but I can't find it on Ravelry or on the Lily website. Every link I've tried dead ends or just fizzles out. I know there are other similar wreaths out there, but this is the one that "spoke" to me. So I'm just wondering if anyone recognizes it and knows the pattern source?

1 comment:

  1. it looks like there are a few other people on the internet with the same problem - looking for origins of exactly the same picture!

    http://flythecoopcrafts.blogspot.ca/2012/03/springy-flower-wreath-in-crochet.html

    http://www.becomingwhitney.com/floral-wreath-diy/

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you so please leave me a comment. I will try to respond asap. :)

I don't, however, love to hear from spammers so I've had to turn on comment moderation. My apologies if it takes a little while for your comment to show up.