Saturday, September 12, 2009

Birthdays & Butterflies

My 44th birthday was last month. I honestly don't know how I feel about getting older. On the plus side, I'm finally comfortable with where I am and who I am... But at the same time, I'm really starting to feel my mortality. I realize 44 is still relatively young in the grand scheme of things. But so many family members have died early. I guess I worry a little too much that I'll follow suit...

Mickey needles, my b-day present to myself.
(I didn't make the pretty cloth. I received it in a Round Robin swap :)

Gorgeous B-day Cake from Cyndi
I love the bright colors, and especially love the butterfly!

And just for fun... Here's a recent picture of our little "ham"
He loves posing for the camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you so please leave me a comment. I will try to respond asap. :)

I don't, however, love to hear from spammers so I've had to turn on comment moderation. My apologies if it takes a little while for your comment to show up.