Sunday, January 10, 2010

Getting there...


UPDATE: Mistletoe is finished!!

Well I've finally posted a portion of the December square! YAY! LOL

I worked on it all afternoon and evening but think I finally have the design worked out and know where it's going. My brain is too tired to finish it tonight, but I should have the remainder posted by tomorrow evening. Have fun!!

Mistletoe Square

Oh yeah... almost forgot... I updated the Flower Garden square. It is now correct and measures 12 inches. I'm sorry for any problems this square has caused everyone!

1 comment:

I'd love to hear from you so please leave me a comment. I will try to respond asap. :)

I don't, however, love to hear from spammers so I've had to turn on comment moderation. My apologies if it takes a little while for your comment to show up.