Saturday, December 4, 2010

Dressed for the Season

Happy December!

With the new season here I decided to change the background to match our weather here on the lake. It is cold and snowy and a bit icy today. Yuck! BUT, it is warm and cozy inside so that makes it perfect weather for staying home and doing lots of winter crocheting and crafting.

I have many things on my hook right now which I will be revealing to you over the next couple of weeks as they are received. (Don't want to spoil any surprises!)

And speaking of surprises, I have an unexpected one for you coming up in just a bit. I'll be putting the finishing touches on a brand new tutorial for you all and, if all goes well, will have it posted for you by tomorrow morning!

Hope you all are staying warm and enjoying the season with some crafty pleasures! :)

1 comment:

I'd love to hear from you so please leave me a comment. I will try to respond asap. :)

I don't, however, love to hear from spammers so I've had to turn on comment moderation. My apologies if it takes a little while for your comment to show up.