Friday, April 26, 2013

Buzz Buzz 4KCBWDAY5

It’s the annual challenge to blog in a way different to how you normally blog. 

Okay, prepare to roll your eyes because this is undoubtedly the corniest thing you will read today.


 Bee-ing Mee

to bee or not to bee
a monkee or a pee-
cock, no not mee
manatee
the see
is not for mee

a new thing I see
calling mee
sparkle-ee
distracting mee
I must see

swinging in a tree
adventurouslee
playfulee
curious monkee
"come play with mee"
a tempting plee

something fun I see
luring mee
shinee
tempting mee
I must see

gentle manatee
cute and cuddlee
gentlee
splashing in the see
water-ee
that's no life for mee

a new thing I see
teasing mee
glitter-ee
taunting mee
I must see

strutting proudlee
vividlee
"hey, look at me"
majestic pee-
cock, can't you see
feathers aren't for mee

petal to pozee
flying free
with glee
bizzee bee
yes, that's mee
it's meant to bee!



4KCBWDAY5

13 comments:

  1. cornee yes, but still really cool!

    I would never have thought to write a poem.
    awesome stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the support Bek! I love your kcbw video (and your hair! LOL) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tee heeee! Excellent, I love the pic too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great poem! And loved your Bee-makeover at the bottom lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great poem! Who knew so many words ended in 'ee'?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww. The photo at the end is a nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Weehee - mee?
    I too am bee.
    Enjoying the rhyming
    In your poetree
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is soooooo cool! I love the picture :D so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you so please leave me a comment. I will try to respond asap. :)

I don't, however, love to hear from spammers so I've had to turn on comment moderation. My apologies if it takes a little while for your comment to show up.