Sunday, May 26, 2013

Saturday's Smile--Summer Vacation!

Okay, I'm a day late, but it's vacation time so I'm allowed to be lazy, right? :)

In my future skills/day 7 post from blog week I expressed my desire to make myself a pair of socks. Well I completed my first pair! They are actually slippers made with Wool-ease, a worsted weight wool blend. I used Mary McCall's Short Row Heel Socks pattern. I can't believe how incredibly easy they were! I will definitely be making more of these as gifts, and for myself. I'm also ready to tackle ones made with sock yarn. :)



4KCBWDAY7

1 comment:

I'd love to hear from you so please leave me a comment. I will try to respond asap. :)

I don't, however, love to hear from spammers so I've had to turn on comment moderation. My apologies if it takes a little while for your comment to show up.