Sunday, November 8, 2009

Pink Christmas

I've been playing with colors again, but this time there is no future afghan in mind.


I love love LOVE buttons. Probably more than Yarn! Yes, I said it. Buttons are AWESOME! :)

And I have LOTS of them. I won't show you my collection just yet. I have future plans for revealing that secret, but for now just know that I have a LOT of them and I love looking at them and playing with them and dreaming up future projects for them.


These are some that I pulled the other day on a whim. I've been wanting to make some flowers like these for a while now.


Off to find some wire...

1 comment:

  1. A woman after my own heart. I too love buttons and have quite a collection. Can't wait for you to share your ideas.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you so please leave me a comment. I will try to respond asap. :)

I don't, however, love to hear from spammers so I've had to turn on comment moderation. My apologies if it takes a little while for your comment to show up.