Sunday, November 21, 2010

DJ Ben Rock Is In Da House!


Anyone with a toddler running around should recognize this bright orange fellow from Nick Jr's Yo Gabba Gabba. Yes, Halloween has been over for 3 weeks, but I still wanted to post a picture of Ben's costume. Well, the hat to be exact.

The hat that came with the DJ Lance Rock costume didn't fit at all, not to mention is was a bit cheesy. So armed with a J Hook, a skein of RHSS in Pumpkin, and a ball of Orange Yarn Bee Haute Fur, I embarked on the mission of creating a proper fitting, and cooler looking, hat. I think I succeeded. :)


Stay tuned for the pattern in an upcoming blog post!

1 comment:

I'd love to hear from you so please leave me a comment. I will try to respond asap. :)

I don't, however, love to hear from spammers so I've had to turn on comment moderation. My apologies if it takes a little while for your comment to show up.