Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thank You

I just wanted to pop in and wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving! As I've said before, this is my favorite time of year. For me, as I'm sure many of you, it evokes heart warming memories of family and friends who have touched us through the years, and reminds me of what is good in my life.

You, my friends, are special to me. You give me purpose to do what I love. Crochet! In appreciation for being there for me, I am sharing some special Thanksgiving dessert with you.



Enjoy!!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for posting your Carrot Cake crochet pattern. Other than my Mom's Chocolate cake, Carrot Cake is my favorite!

    Richard
    Charlotte, North Carolina

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you so please leave me a comment. I will try to respond asap. :)

I don't, however, love to hear from spammers so I've had to turn on comment moderation. My apologies if it takes a little while for your comment to show up.