Monday, November 15, 2010

Share A Square

During my cyber travels this morning I came across the Share A Square blog. I had heard the name before but didn't know exactly what it was. After reading through the FAQs page this is definitely something I want to help out with. Like many of you I have a jam packed schedule through the holidays, but once my Christmas crocheting & sewing is completed I will be jumping on this project. I just thought I'd share the site with you here in hopes that you'll join me in helping this project meet its goal.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting about this, I will look into joining you.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you so please leave me a comment. I will try to respond asap. :)

I don't, however, love to hear from spammers so I've had to turn on comment moderation. My apologies if it takes a little while for your comment to show up.