Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Ribbed Washcloth


Finished size: 7" Square

Materials:
(US) size 7 needles, 2 ounces Worsted Weight Cotton in desired color (Example was made using I Love This Cotton in the Carousel colorway)

Cast on 35.

Row 1: k3, (p1, k3) across. (35 sts)
Row 2: k1, (p1, k3) across to last 2 sts, p1, k1.
Rows 3 - 35: rep rows 1 and 2 ending with a row 1 rep.
Row 36: Bind off in pattern as established in row 2.

Finish off. Weave in ends. Block to 7" square.



Pattern designed and written by April Moreland
© 2010 All rights reserved

1 comment:

I'd love to hear from you so please leave me a comment. I will try to respond asap. :)

I don't, however, love to hear from spammers so I've had to turn on comment moderation. My apologies if it takes a little while for your comment to show up.