Friday, April 15, 2011

Update

Just a few things I want to catch up on...

The next square in our current CAL is due to be posted tomorrow but I will be a little late getting it posted. I have the design worked out in my head but I don't have it worked up or the pattern written just yet. The main thing holding me back is a MAJOR deadline on Monday that will take me the entire weekend to finish up, so I will be able to post the pattern early next week... until then I'll give you a hint: "Gold"

I've gotten a few emails recently asking for permission to use my butterfly patterns (here and here) for church fundraisers. I just wanted to let you all know that I absolutely LOVE when my patterns are used for charity. It is fine if you are donating the finished item (NOT the pattern) to be sold at a local sale or auction that benefits a worthy charity. You may leave me a comment to let me know how your charity drive went, but it is not necessary.

I've also gotten a couple of comments asking about the status of the Mum's The Word square from the Calendar 'Ghan 2009 CAL. I was thinking about doing something else with it, but didn't realize the pattern's popularity. I still may do a variation on the pattern sometime in the future, but I will leave the square pattern up when/if I do. So I will be putting the pattern back up shortly for your crocheting enjoyment.

That's it for now... thank you for hanging in there with me! I have some exciting new things happening behind the scenes. More will be revealed later in the year... I've said too much already! ;)

1 comment:

I'd love to hear from you so please leave me a comment. I will try to respond asap. :)

I don't, however, love to hear from spammers so I've had to turn on comment moderation. My apologies if it takes a little while for your comment to show up.