Monday, March 15, 2010

Charity Crochet

Somewhere along my travels today I came across this link: Carewear.org

They have a database of hospitals and various other organizations that accept handmade donations. You can look at the entire list or search by state. They also offer free patterns for you to make baby items for charity.

I encourage you to look up your home state and find a hospital or other organization and donate something that they are in need of. It will make you feel good, I promise! :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh where, oh where
    are the finishing directions for the excellent CAL 'ghan of 2009?

    I started late, but am almost ready to put it together.

    Smiles, Heather

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you so please leave me a comment. I will try to respond asap. :)

I don't, however, love to hear from spammers so I've had to turn on comment moderation. My apologies if it takes a little while for your comment to show up.