Friday, March 5, 2010

Here Comes Peter Cottontail

Today is bright, sunny, and warm. I hope Spring has finally sprung! We had entirely too much cold and bad weather this year. I'm ready for some color! Spring Fever has definately set in, and here's my proof:

The bunny I came up with on my own...
But I'm sure you recognize these guys:

Mama chicken and her baby pastel chicks were a staple in our house when I was little. I hadn't thought about them in years until a friend wanted me to make her some recently. This is what I came up with:

I have the patterns written and will post them tomorrow. Hope you enjoy!! :)

2 comments:

  1. well now that basket is super cute with all those pretty colored chicks. Great job on all the new stuff.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you so please leave me a comment. I will try to respond asap. :)

I don't, however, love to hear from spammers so I've had to turn on comment moderation. My apologies if it takes a little while for your comment to show up.