Saturday, March 20, 2010

The Wonders of Ravelry

I have been spending a lot of time on Ravelry lately. I joined quite a while back but have only recently begun to really learn my way around the site. I've added lots of projects to my projects page as well as many of my free patterns from here on the blog to my designer's page.

Feel free to look me up and add me as a friend. I'm DishclothDiaries over there too. :)

A quick preview of a few of my newly added projects:

A couple of grannyghans for charity...

My roaming gnome I made just for me :)

Cyndi's "Crocheting Crab" that I made for
Ben to give her for Mother's Day last year.

And my own mini version of the popular
bearghan. This one is made baby doll sized. :)

3 comments:

  1. I love the bearghan! SO cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in love with this pattern but as I am only able to follow written instructions I need a pattern to follow. Is there one to buy or a free one of this?? I just love the heart aspect of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am wanting to obtain this pattern if at all possible. I LOVE it and all the hearts make it so special.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you so please leave me a comment. I will try to respond asap. :)

I don't, however, love to hear from spammers so I've had to turn on comment moderation. My apologies if it takes a little while for your comment to show up.